Welcome to Club-Audition FAM Blog !
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Posted by: Memories in Club-Audition
Time: 12:17 PM
Comments: 0
Outing with the moderators
Hi all,

I would like to share some of the pictures we took don't when at E Hub KBox!

While on my way there, i saw this! Ya!! GM Food Centre! LOL at this!
So after taking picture of this, i continue with my journey(Sounds like a long journey). I took a bus, MRT, plane, taxi, boat and finally I've reached my destination. I shouldn't have reached there on time, course i saw something T.T

This (ClassieMon and Fujiko)
This (ClassieMon and Riceyy)
AND this (PeriDot and ClassieMon)
But the most hurtful thing is I AM THE LAST PERSON HE HOLD T.T!
Nevermind! I still have her~ Love chiu dip dip Peri i love you so much and you........ ;cry Emo-ing

I shall finish all THESE! (Just kidding)... By the way, this hand belongs to Fujiko...TskTsk

Last but not least... This is for all the cafes winners. JY this Saturday! Must do us(aka Singapore) proud in Korea!
-End-

Is game time! Sneak in and ;cam ;cam! These toys belong to all the 5 GMs (GMDoraeJuv, GMHeartsdale, GMFranciszek, GMPurpleGem and GMJazzier)
Guess how many toys belong to each individual GMs.. I know is hard=x
"Hint" 1/3 are belong to GMJazzier.






Club-Audition
Officially founded in 09.03.09
by Forum Moderators




Events

Congratulations new JRs!

Check JOIN tab for more details!


Weddings & Love Parties


Lawliet & Chip (Freesia)!
Porkie & OniGokko (Freesia)!


Members News
Welcome new members:
Ebi
Eezah
NixEn(sp)
JyuKae


Happy Birthdays August
8 - -INFINITYx
11 - SciencePro
12 - ~K__KitKat~
27 - Porkie
Best Wishes!






Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: November 2009
Host: Blogger and Tinypic
Layout: Indie Devotee
Template: Victoria
Credits: Benzhu has been a great help! <3 her :)
Images and Edit: L__Lawliet & Gin
Beautiful Smileys: Rob
Brushes and Program: Deviantart and Photoshop CS2
Audition Emoticons: Thanks to deadkarrot~