Welcome to Club-Audition FAM Blog !
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Posted by: Memories in Club-Audition
Time: 6:39 AM
Comments: 0
Hi guys, this is LLawliet, from now on I will join the moderators to update CA blog!

Things I will mainly post here:

+ In-game screen-shots (I will do it like a report as usual)

+ Edited screen-shots (Sometimes when I come across interesting images I'd add captions and hopefully they will be fun to see) -grins-

+ Interesting stories, photos, and videos I'd like to share.

I'll be looking forward to this! Thank you


Extra: Today I went shopping and saw these shoes and they immediately reminded me of Classie's previous post
Here it is, my own million dollar shoes, teeheehee :D



Club-Audition
Officially founded in 09.03.09
by Forum Moderators




Events

Congratulations new JRs!

Check JOIN tab for more details!


Weddings & Love Parties


Lawliet & Chip (Freesia)!
Porkie & OniGokko (Freesia)!


Members News
Welcome new members:
Ebi
Eezah
NixEn(sp)
JyuKae


Happy Birthdays August
8 - -INFINITYx
11 - SciencePro
12 - ~K__KitKat~
27 - Porkie
Best Wishes!






Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: November 2009
Host: Blogger and Tinypic
Layout: Indie Devotee
Template: Victoria
Credits: Benzhu has been a great help! <3 her :)
Images and Edit: L__Lawliet & Gin
Beautiful Smileys: Rob
Brushes and Program: Deviantart and Photoshop CS2
Audition Emoticons: Thanks to deadkarrot~